Freitag, 18. November 2011

True Men

Hey there!

Today I went to a play of the theatergroup "Theater am Ring". They performed their play "True Men" at the small theater stage in my school and it was realy great! :D I totally love going to their plays. The one who worte the play was my art and theater teacher! Haha~
It was so cool, I loved the actors. They are realy cool and give off a great feeling. You feel like you're being sucked in by their performence.
The play was about a group of young artists whom shut themself down in an old building. While outside there was the war, inside they lived their life and didn't cared. They stayed away from the outside world. But what if the outside world comes into their small world?
:) A play that made you think and smile at the same time!
I feel very happy about attending the theater class in my grade. ♥ It's so much fun and I love it. *-* I can't wait for my own class to performe a little play. :D

I went to the play together with Moe. <3 :3 She is such a cutie. Haha :'D ♥
And tomorrow, I'll go shopping. I need to buy some winter clothes. >//A//< It's so cold!!! (But I am fine with it, aslong as there is no rain xDDD)

That's it for today! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen