Samstag, 19. November 2011

D - Ouka Saki Some ni Keri

Hyaaaaaaaaaah~ hey there! :DDD

How are u all today? Are u fine? I am.

Today I went shopping with my mommy & my dad. Well it was kind of frustrating talking to my dad. -.-' He is like: "Oh, that's ugly. Are you stupid? No way. That's sooooo uncool, probably bad quality. Eh?! Why do u want that?! It's no good at all." WUAAAH...if u just gonna talk bad about it then don't go shopping with me!
T__________T And what is even more frustrating?! He's always buying super ugly things! I hate it and if I say I don't like it he starts to get mad and starts sulking! D: For real! And he is always buying lots of sports clothes for foodball or such for me. ö.ö' I got enough of them already and on top of that they are very expensive! ôo'''

Well whatever. I've got a cardigan, a pullover, a "I love Japan" T-shirt, a scarf and such an odd thing to do your hair. xD Dunno how u call that thing. ♥ Hehe and I brought a bottle of soja milk. <3 I love it *w* It's yummy.

Why the title? Because I am listening to it at the moment. :D


Here u can see my messy desk with my conhon. ♥ :D

My scraf with skulls on it. The soja milk, a pullover which says "Don't stop believin'", my "I love Japan"
t-shirt. (I wanted to buy it lon ago but somehow I forgot to do so, but finally it's MINE ♥) and a cardigan in a deep blue. ♥



D - Ouka Saki Some ni Keri ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen