Heyho everyone!
How are u? Today I got my english exam back and I was like: OMGosh yes! I did it! xD ♥
My english exam is the best till now, all the others were just..uhm...ok, I think. Not realy good but not realy bad as well. Biologie was horrible. xD Or at least I felt like it was horrible. I have written my biologie exam today and somehow I got the feeling that I only wrote down stupid things. xDD
Well well, it is sooooooooo cold outside. T^T I only want to sit at home in my blanket and near the heater!
/D I've got to buy some new sweater and other winter clothes!
Lately I am totally into Cosplay! *__________* I love it <3 It's so cool and looks great! And also I am in love with OTT Lolita. ♥ T____T Well, at times like this I realy liked to have more money to spent. Whatever.
Oh and I've got to think of christmas presentes for my friends. I know there's still time till christmas but if I wait to long I forget about it and I won't be able to get something nice.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen