I love DoReMi (Ojamajo Doremi)!
It's so super duper cute >//u//< and I always wanted to be Sophie! (Aiko Senō) :'D haha~
:D Ah~ I loved this series. When I was small I always watched it together with my little brother. ;w; I want it to be broadcast in the german TV again!
Somehow they didn't show all the seasons. Q___Q''
If I had the time and money, I think I would like to cosplay Sophie. ♥
Today I have to do lots of homework! Because I've to write 2 exams next week. Beside that I have to do a music homework which will be collected. I hope I'll get a good mark. >___<''
Then there is english homework and arts, too! @.@ School is very exhausting sometimes, especially if the student is so lazy like me. xD
Well I am listening to some classical music today because it is very nice sometimes and it helps me to get a clear mind. -^-^- ♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen