Oi u think putting those shitty pieces together after u trembeld all over them is fun?! Well how about I throw them right into your face next time so that u can put them back together urself!? eAe don't mess with a girls feelings...
Hey folks, how have u been those past days?
I am at my uncles house now and to be honest....I AM DYING FROM BOREDOM!
Well and why is that so? Even thought he lives in Hanoi, which is Vietnam's capital, he lives in a realy realy boring part of it. I think it's a bit outside of the actual town and way to far awy from the city center.
When I was in Hai Phong I was going out every day. In Hanoi I am sitting at home the whole day getting bitten by those damn mosquitos! e____e
I think I got to much of Kpop lately D: Oh mi gosh! It's like my head is full of it and on top of it I've been watching Doramas on KBS World since there are english subs. Listening to vietnamese sync. is kinda hard for me. ...Well okay I kinda watch Cartoon Network a lot lately xDD haha I guess I fell in love with Adveture Time! O_O ...Come on...Finn & Princess Bubblegum are just too cute! xD
But realy, I never listend to Kpop as much as I did in Vietnam. Ah no wonder I had goosebumps when I listend to jrock lately. <3 *///U///* I totally fell in love with it for the 12149329th time! <333 Hehe so I guess Jrock is realy my No1.
Hiyaaa~ 1 week left! 1.8.2012 I'll be flying back to Germany!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen