Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

10 facts

It's been a time...~

well there are some facts I want u to know:

1.) My beloved camera is damaged and I don't know how long it takes to repair it! Q___Q

2.) My laptop is going to be repaired, I'll get it back tomorrow.

3.) I guess I had a crush on her.

4.) But it was one-sided, so I gave up cause she's happy.

5.) Am I jealous? I'm not sure....

6.) Someone called me his best friend.

7.) Still he is not mine.

8.) I'm scared. I'm getting more and more scared.

9.) Sometimes I'm sleepless. But I'm fine.

10.) I won't give up.

Ten facts about me, ten facts I'm afraid of to express. But I can write them down so I feel better. What are your facts? You want to share them with me like I did? :3 Post them here or write them down in your on blog and post the link as a comment. :))
Dearly your Toto. <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen