Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

Oh....did I forget something?

Hey there! It's been a while since I posted! D: sorry!
Currently I am not in Germany! I am in VIETNAM! Hell yeah! visiting my family over here :) It's has been a lot of fun so far and I'll be here for another 2 weeks...I guess.

I have spent soooooooooooooooooo many money already oAo like a shopping-maniac! xD damn!
It's like there is no day where I don't go out and hang out with friends!
Most of the time I'm going with my cousin cause I don't have a electric bike and me alone in a big city....hopeless! QAQ I would never find back home! xD
I realy have a lot of fun and I already bought lots of souvenirs for my friends. :) Hope they like it!

Today I also went out with friends. But at first I was shopping. I bought 2 short Pants, 2 dresses, some little thingts like hair clips and I also bought a pair of shoes because mine are damaged. ): So I had to buy a new pair.
Oh and I also bought a long haired wig in a light brown with curles *///////////* I love this wig! I miss my long hair D: ..... Oh I didn't mentioned it yet, I cut my hair short because it is way too warm in vietnam! xD
Compared to germany, vietnam is realy cheap! But I guess the quality in germany is way better >A<!!!
Gnaaaaaah~ I can't upload pictures at the moment, but when I get back to germany I'll post some here. :)
Well that's it for today! Thank u for reading and following! <3~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen