Montag, 25. März 2013

She was so real.

Back then when I was reading Fruits Basket I loved Akito. For some reason she seemed so real to me. Her emotions, the way everything hurt her so deep inside of her. That crying girl who reached out her small fragile hands to others. She was so cruel. She was so selfish. She was so scared.
It hurt me seeing her cry out. It hurt the way she lost her mind. She was so real.
I also loved Toru. She was the kind one. The lovely one. She was the one who was able to say that she was selfish. She was the honest one. I wished for someone like her. I was like one of those lost kids.
I felt the way Yuki felt. The way Rin feld. I wanted her to embrace me, to care for me. I wanted to cry out to her and she would listen to all my complains and she would accept every weakness of mine.
Natsuki Takaya created a world full of emotions. Emotions which are so real that you almost can't take it.
Why didn't he leave? Why did he stay with her till the end? This world is so cruel. I see myself falling for madness.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen