Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

Homesickness without a home.

Hey folks!

Today I did not lay at home the whole day! Haha~

At first I went shopping with mom and dad. I got a pair of new shoes and a cardigan. Of course my mom was the one who bought them for me. (As if my dad would do that)
The shoes are pretty cool but I'd like them to be a bit higher. Hehe~ They are platform shoes, but they are not as high as my other ones.
I'm always, ALWAYS happy whenever my mom buys me clothes or other stuff. She kind of know my style already and she often things about buying me stuff. I feel happy about her thinking about me. ♥
Of course the clothes aren't expensive. hehe~ (If they were expensive I would feel very guilty :C)

Afterwards I met with some friends. It was soooo cold outside. :C I hate the cold weather and I don't like snow that much. Actually, that was a kinda strange meet up. I still don't know the names of all the people and I was cuddling and hugging with a friend of mine most of the time. First of all because it was so cold and another reason was that we haven't seen each other for a time. (And probably because I haven't hugged anyone for a long time. I am so addicted to body heat and hugging and such stuff)

When I arrived home my mom forced me to eat dinner. :C I wasn't even hungry and I realy did not want to eat dinner but she had that very scary look in her eyes which said: "U better eat dinner or I'll you!"
So I had to.

Well, now I'm sitting here, listen to music and chat with friends.
Ask is so boring when no one answer my questions or ask me anything. You want to ask me something?
http://ask.fm/TotoHibiki
Feel free to do so!
Actually I am not realy all happy or in a very good mood right now. Oh don't worry, I'm not angry or in a bad mood either. I just feel kind of empty and a bit lonely.
I wished someone would come over and cuddle with me. Haha~ ♥

That's it for today. Thank you for reading and I hope u all had a lovely day!
Thanks to all my followers by the way! I never realy expected someone to follow a blog where I only write stuff about my personal life.
Oh and not to mention my rather bad english! HAHA~ I hope everyone can understand my english and is okay with my grammer and so on. >///////< But this is a pretty good exercise for my exams and helps me to be in contact with the language constantly. ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen