Can't you breath? - It's not that I can't, it's just hard to do so.
Sometimes I feel so tired. I don't even want to stand up. I don't want to leave my bed. I don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I just don't want to.
I'm scared of getting too close to people. It hurts.
Sometimes I am not even sad. I'm just tired. I want to hug someone. I realy realy want to be hugged right now. It feels like I haven't been hugged in ages. Don't know, just a feeling. I realy realy REALY wished that someone would hug me. Not just a hug to say hello. Not just for some seconds. No a hug that says: "Hey let me love you and show you that u r fine, even thought u think u r not."
Well, I send a big and longlasting hug to all of u in case u feel the same way. ♥ May u receive the love coming from me.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen