I think when ur a kid, u dream a lot. You want to become a star, superman, a model, a singer, a hero no one can ever stop!
When you're a kid, u want to get older, be an adult. Because that seems pretty cool. U can do whatever u want, right?
That's what most of us dream of when we are young. But somehow I wasn't.
When I was a kid, I used to do what my parents wanted me to. I never realy knew what I want to be. I never realy cared if I got older because there was no reason for that. Becoming older was something just normal.
I was cheerful and had a lot of fun but I think somehow I was pretty realistic because my parents used to raise me that way.
But time has changed.
I even dream more than before now! Well, I am still pretty much of a realistic person but I believe in wonders! I believe that in this world a lot is possible if u try!
And I want to become older as well! ...okay, somehow I don't.
I want to be a kid forever but I also want to mature so I can live on my life on my own and for that reason I have to become an adult.
Anyway. Live goes on. Everyone gets older, but not everyone becomes an adult!
Live your life in full blossom and don't stop believin' ♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen