Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

LBM and stuff

Wuz up!

It's been a while. Sorry for the long wait. D:
Well on Saturday I went to the LBM! Like I already told you before. And it was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of fun. ♥ *A* There were so many cool people walking around and I made lots of cool photos of some cosplayer. :)
We went by train and it was tiring on the one hand and funny on the other. I had fun singing some anime themes and talking to new friends. :3
2/3 of my day was sittin' on the train xD but well the LBM was realy cool. I brought a Kirby stuffed toy for a friend because she turned 17 this monday so it was her present. ♥
And I got a Hetalia America Keypendant myself. *//A//* HE IS SO CUTE AND AWESOME~ I totally love Amerika-san ♥ He is very funny and I love him in Hetalia.
Well beside that I brought a Keybladependant for my brother. He likes Kingdom Hearts so I thought he probably would like it and he did! :D

Miku, Gakupo & Kaito *A* aaaw~ 

Kuroshitsuji :3

*A* Aren't they cool? I realy love their outfits. Such pretty girls. ♥

Gray & Natsu :3

Totoro *____* ♥ & Toto as Haruhi Fujioka :3


Other stuff:
>////u/////< Oh gosh my theatergroup already presented our first theater piece and I think it went pretty well! ♥ I'm so happy and it was a lot of fun :D Ah yes I should explain the scene we played.
The author was actually my group but mostly me. xD 
It was a scene in a museum at night. The two guards had to guard some wax Figures. And those Figures were, of course, some of us. Mostly some characters from popular movies like Captain Jack Sparrow. 
We made fun out of the guards and so on. 
I had to play the role of Pippi Longstocking. XD Gosh! Can u imagine that?! ME?! Being Pippi! Oh it was fun and I was realy nervous at first but I am glad that it went well. ♥

Some other stuff:
Tatatatataaaaaaaaaam here are some of my drawings. :3
The first one was a present for a friend who just celebrated her birthday. :3 Of course she got the finished version! 
Skin color + first layer of the eye color

finished skin + eyes  :3

And this one is for my cute Mel-chan. ♥ She asked me too draw a picture of AAAH. A protagonist of my Doujinshi. She wanted a girl version of him so here it is. :) (Only a picture made with my mobile phone so bad quality, sorry >_<)



ALL PICTURES WERE MADE BY ME!
(Beside the one with Totoro, that one was taken by Tama-senpai ♥)

That's it for today. Hope u read my blog the next time too! bb~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen