Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

*^* WEEKEND!!!

Yay~

*^* A long weekend awaits me! Monday I do not have school because of the so called "Reformationstag" (I don't know what that means in english) :)
And I realy hope Moe will be able to sleep over. >//A//<

Hehe~ I had a pretty fine day today. But there was nothing intresting at all. o3o I did draw a lot in my spanish lesson...because it was extremly boring! xD

Lately I was thinking about how the world around me has changed or rather is changing. We are all getting older and somehow everyone is changing (no matter if fast or slow). Me too. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's just too bad. As for me, I only hope that I won't became too much of a bad person...(sometimes my attitude is realy terrible..T^T I'm sorry!) And I want to be friends with lots of nice persons in the future! *^* (haha I know I'm being childish but it's the truth! :3 ♥)

Ah yes, PLEASE BE OUR MORI FOR THE LBM2012!!! ♥ OUR HOST CLUB NEEDS YOU! ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen