Well...One question: What is so good about Tumblr? Is it realy that cool? T^T I am kind of curious!
:) I am in a good mood since yesterday! Don't know why, but I am. =^-^=
Oh and I am listening to An Cafe at the moment. >/////< I realy love that band and I want them to reconcile! D: Aw~ I loved them so much! But whatever, if they are happy the way they are now, then that's fine too. :3
Woah and I wish I had learned reading & writing vietnamese when I was small! T___T It's so hard to chat with my cousin. He can't english and my vietnamese is so bad, I'm sure he is sitting in front of his Pc and laughs about my way of writing! xDDD I have to improve my vietnamese x_x!!!
Nya~ that's all for today.
To be honest, I realy don't know why I have 2 Blog's ôo....it just happend. xD
Well. This one is for short post's, Photo series and poems. :3 While the other is for events, long post's and random shit. xD
Halloween-MakeUp ♥ ...somehow it looks like Arachne from Soul Eater. xD Oops.
Sorry for bad english, but I want to improve my language and will try to use english for this blog from now on. Don't worry, I still use german in the other blog and I also use german for the poems, too! :3

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen