Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

Will you care?

Sometimes I'm just sad. But I don't tell people so they think I'm okay. And so I end up alone with my sadness. But I'm scared of telling. I don't want you to worry. I don't want that attention but actually I realy want it. I want it so much that I get clingy and realy annoying. I hate that. I don't want people to hate me. But I also don't want to be left alone. I just don't know how to act.
I smile a lot and act naive and carefree because that's easier. People like outgoing peoples. They like it if you are refreshing and funny. So I'll be refreshing and funny even if it's hard on me. I'll talk to people and be loud and make funny jokes and all that as long as you stay with me. If I do that, will you stay? Will you care?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen