Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

Happy New Year!

새해복많이받으세요

Happy New Year to all of u my dears.

This year will be very exhausting for me. I'm going to graduate this year. I'm going to move out this year. I'm going to start my new life as university student this year (if possible). And I want to get my driver license.  
I'm turning 18 this year. 2013 is going to be a year of changes for me and I hope I can spend  a lot of time with my dear friends. 
Other plans are going to the LBM (bookfair in Leipzig) and if possible attending the Japantag (Jday) in Düsseldof. 
I'm a bit afraid of all those things coming at me but I am also looking forward to it!

Let us enjoy this new year together! C:

This year, as well as all the other years, lot's of love to you. May you live your life in full blossom this year 2 ♥ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen