Oh gosh, seems like I turned into a fangirl. xD
To be honest I am not sooooooooooo much into Kpop. I knew about it for a long time already but I never was intrested in it so much but GOSH I love B1A4<3 I guess I am a BANA. (B1A4 fan)
:'D I just love their derpness. Haha~
Well...what else is there to talk about....
I got it! I've got my autumn holidays right now! *A* yay~ *happy*
And today cute and lovely Janny came to visit me and she gave me CHEESCAAAAKE <3 *A* I love cheesecake! yummy yummy~ òwó ehehehe~ I've got cake and U NOT!
AAAAAAAND~ I've got some pics for u! Most of them are from my summer holidays in vietnam! :3
new hair cut & color :3
at the airport. pretending to sleep but guess what? I CAN SEE U SMILE! xD
my cousin and a friend. :3 sittin' on the bus
out group ;3
on the boat! it was a lot of fun but damn, so hoooot ;A;
my lil brother
♥
yummy! *w*
souvenirs I brought for my friends
my cousin :3 I wanted to take a picture like this so I asked her to be my model! haha~


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen