Hey there!
Oh dear, it was so busy lately that I couldn't find any time to post anything.
Wednesday I visited a friend of mine.
She asked me to take some photos of her selfmade mini hats and clothes and other stuff.
She also invited me to eat dinner with her. She made some asian noodles. It was very tasty! *3* yummy!~
Well, on Thirsday I've been meeting up with some friends. It was a lot of fun, at first we were drinking Bubble Tea and afterwards we spent some time on a playground. /D
But somehow it become reaaaaaaly cold so we decided to go somewhere else. We went to my flat and we talked a bit. *A* Chi drawed something into my Con Hon again. ♥ I looove her drawings. They are super cute and she is realy talented!
After a while Vani and Chi had to go so Moe and I were seeing them off. Moe was eating dinner with me and my family and then she had to go home as well.
All in all it was a nice day.
Friday I met up with an old friend! The last time I saw him was 2 years ago! >____< So I was realy happy to see him again. We walked along the beach a bit and went to McDonalds. xD ♥ I looove McFlurry *A* this kind of Ice cream is so yummy >//u//<
He hasn't changed at all. xD Still the funny guy I am used to. Well, he cut his hair but thats all about it.
WEEKEEEEEEEEEEND~
Gosh, the weekend was very tiring! I've got guests from Berlin and they stayed here for 2 nights.
I had a lot of fun with them but geez, they are so noisy and my room looked like a mess because of them. xD
My cousin even tried my Kigurumi on! He liked it a lot and we went outside with it. xD He was dancing in it, gosh that looked so cool and cute! The day after we went to the beach. It was soooooooo cold, but he and his friend still went into the water. ÖAÖ Only to the knees but still it was super cold. (I know, I did it too xD)
Afterwards we were taking a walk along the beach and I took a lot of photos! ♥
Now they should be at home again. :)
Well I post some pictures later. Thats it for now~ BB!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen