Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

I like like like like it!

:3 Hey there!

*-* Oh gosh I am sooooooooooo grateful to Janny! ♥ She ordered a Kigurumi for me! >////< Thank u! I wasn't able to do it on my own since I don't have Paypal...=__________=

And I am soooo happy about it! I realy look forward to weraing it. :3 Hehe~ and Moe-chan ordered one too!
She'll be sooooo cute in it! *-* ♥ hehe...

I've got my winterbreak at the moment :3 so I'll meet up with some friends and have fun! But it is superduper cold outside! The snow won't stop falling. x_____x' *freezing*
Maybe I'll build a snowman tomorrow. :'D

AAAAAND~ only one month left!
The LBM is waiting for us! YAHOOOO~ ♥ My parents both agreed to it so there will be no problems with me going there. But I have to prepare a biiiiiiiiiiig bento! oAo Everyone said, they want to taste it.

Well that's it for today! Cyu soon ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen