Yesterday I went to the beach with a friend. It was a lot of fun, cause we took a lot of nice photos! *w* The weather was sooooo nice. The warmth of the sun was realy nice, especially because it is still so cold in winter so the sun was realy pleasant.
And then I got a Bubble Tea for free! xD Haha~ because of my stampcard which was full so I got one for free. :3 ♥ hehe~
Well later on that day I got into an argument with my dad...ûu I am still a bit pissed and I actually don't want to talk to him. D:
Whatever.
Well here are some photos of yesterday and some of my wig xD
Love ♥
Wolkenfabrik (cloud factory)
do I look like a boy? o3o
the neeerd!
the boyish me xD
my fluffy hair (me without wig xD)







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen