Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011

Cherry Bon Bon ♥

Hohoho~

Today I want to tell you something about someone super duper cute!
And her name iiiiiiis: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu *w*!

I fell for her at first sight! Her style is sooooo cute and she looks like a little doll! :D
Oh and her songs are soooooo cute!
°w° I am listening to her song "Cherry Bon Bon" right now and I can't stop listening to it. Haha~

Well some facts about her:
♥ Real name: Takemura Kiriko
♥ Birthday:   29/01/1993
♥ High:         1,58m (haha she is taller than me by 1cm! xD)
♥ Blood type: B
(facts from facebook.com -> Be a fan! Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ♥)

Well, she started as a fashion blogger and got famous due to her modeling for harajuku magazines like Kera! or Zipper. ♥
In 2011 her music career began with her first single "PONPONPON"! (also a very cute song *w*)




Cherry Bon Bon ♫~ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen